Happy New Year Everyone! Trust everyone had a great Christmas and New Year celebrations.
We begin our first Life Group Sharing of 2010 on Friday, 22 January 2010, 8pm, at Rosemary’s house. For directions, contact Rosemary or Evelyn. To get there, car-pool is strongly encouraged. 😉
Some events to look forward to for the year…
- “How To Start Your Own Business” – Saturday, 6 March 2010.
- Pulse Camp! – 24th to 25th April 2010. Venue to be confirmed.
Further details will follow closer to the dates. Mark them in your calendar and stay tuned!
Saturday, 29 November 2008.
3:00 – 4:30pm.
For more info, call Evelyn or Tommy & Didi.
UPDATE: Please come for a time of Briefing & to wrap Gifts on Friday, 28 November 2008, 8pm at Evelyn & Elsa’s home. See you there!
Make sure you join us for an evening of Fun and Fellowship over Food on Saturday, 18 October 2008, 7pm, SIB Metro, Alamesra.
For directions to the venue, you may contact Evelyn or Didi.
Exciting program lined-up for all of you. (Yes, the Ketupat Competition… 😉 )
See you there!
Have you signed up yet?
This financial seminar from Family Foundations is different from many “Finance Seminars” in that it does not feature merely “practical” information on finances, but follows Craig Hill’s anointed understanding of God’s Word in teaching finances from a biblical perspective. Craig brings a special insight on God’s provision in the concept of “Sparrow Faith,” and shows participants how the world’s financial system is driven by the Spirit of Mammon, the force who would draw people away from believing in God’s provision for them. The teaching includes the building blocks to help people understand God’s plan for their provision, and the five biblical uses of money.
Who should come?
- Anyone who is struggling to get by and desirous of getting out of debt
- Anyone who has trouble saving money
- Anyone who wants to learn God’s wisdom on finances
- Anyone who wants to learn how to be a better steward of what God has given him or her
- Discover the difference between wealth, riches and money
- What is “Mammon?”
- Learn a systemized guide to getting out of debt
- Learn five scriptural uses of money
- Learn how to release God’s blessing in finances
- Personal Ministry
Sounds like ALL of us should sign up!
Date: Saturday, 20 September 2008. Time: 9am – 5pm. Venue: Shalom House, 408, Jalan Saga, Likas. Fee: RM50 (single) RM90 (couple) RM10 (Alumni)
We’re going. See you there!
KETUPAT NITE with Friends @ Pulse!
Saturday, 18 October 2008. Venue to be confirmed later.
Among some highlights of the night will be the Ketupat Competition!
Mark this Date in your Calendar!